Boater Licensee Memberships
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Gorgeous Hudson River location
- BBQ areas near the docks
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Manicured sunning area
- Poolside Cafe
- Changing Rooms
- Baby Changing Tables
- Clubhouse available for rental
- Special events for members only
- Boat-well to haul out yachts up to 20 tons
- Pump-out facility
- Winter Storage for boats 20′ to 52′
- Summer slips available
- Weekend slips available
Licensee slip rental fees
- Facilities fee, which includes 4 pool passes, parking and picnic areas – $600
- Dockage in a slip for summer season, May 1st to October 31st
- Boats under 20’ (tie-along) summer – $1,136.00
- Boats 20’ to 24’ (in slip, charge) summer $1,650.00
- Boats 25’ to 29’ (in slip, per foot charge) summer $ 69.00
- Boats 30’ to 34’ (in slip, per foot charge) summer $ 74.00
- Boats 35’ to 39’ (in slip, per foot charge) summer $ 80.00
- Boats 40’ to 44’ (in slip, per foot charge) summer $ 86.00
- Boats 45’ to 49’ (in slip, per foot charge) summer $ 92.00
- Boats 50’ to 52’ (in slip, per foot charge) summer $ 96.00
Please click the blue links above to view/download additional Non-Owner Member Licensee Rates and Fees information.
Please contact our Fleet Captain Ron Dolce at 914-308-6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your slip today!
At our very core, we are a boat club, providing docks, a beautiful pool, playground, cafe and bbq areas for our boater members. We are a very friendly club with lots of social events and we strongly believe that we are the best kept secret on the Hudson River.
Come check us out.